AirPcap Adapter for Microsoft Windows
Wireless traffic packet capture
Capture 802.11 WLAN packets for rapid, comprehensive analysis with your favorite packet-analysis software. This is the only Microsoft Windows-based wireless packet capture device fully integrated with Wireshark and Riverbed® SteelCentral™ Packet Analyzer. Choose among three affordable, easy-to-deploy versions: AirPcap Classic, AirPcap Tx, and AirPcap Nx.
Riverbed AirPcap adapters offer an easy way to capture and analyze 802.11 wireless traffic, and include full integration with the popular Wireshark and Riverbed Cascade Pilot network analysis tools. Three AirPcap models are available:
- AirPcap Classic gives you the power to capture and analyze low-level 802.11b/g wireless traffic, including control, management, and data frames on your Windows workstation or laptop. Per packet information is also available, such as power, hardware timestamps (in micro-seconds), and receive rate.
- AirPcap Tx retains all of the functionality of AirPcap Classic and, additionally, supports packet injection.
- AirPcap Nx is a dual-band solution supporting packet capture and injection for 802.11n, 802.11a/b/g legacy modes, and the 4.9 GHz US public safety channels. It features 2 x 2 MIMO with two internal antennas, plus two integrated MC-Card connectors for optional external antennas to enhance performance in the most demanding environments.
AirPcap Key Features
- Full integration with Wireshark and SteelCentral™ Packet Analyzer for complete WLAN traffic analysis, visualization, drill-down, and reporting
- Monitor Multiple Channels Quickly and Conveniently with AirPcap and Wireshark
- AirPcap 3-pack for Multi-Channel, Aggregated Analysis
- Portable and Versatile
- Easy to Setup and Easy to Use
- Professional Performance
AirPcap works with these popular packet analysis tools:
- Wireshark to capture, filter, display, analyze, dissect, and save WLAN packets, including data and management frame
- SteelCentral™ Packet Analyzer for channel scanning, analysis, charting, and reporting
- Kismet for network discovery
- Aircrack-ng or Cain and Able for WEP cracking
- Your custom tools for full flexibility